Saturday 26 January 2013

The Virgin Suicides

I haven't looked great all weekend and now my art coursework is due for tomorrow so I can't make a video. aaahhh I'm in youtube cold turkey.
I'm trying to edit an old video. It didn't work.
I've just finished the Virgin suicides which I really enjoyed but the descriptions were kinda gross.
Oh look sophie is obviously going to pass gcse English with these skills.
I really liked how it was written in fourth person (is we fourth person?) and it was truly enchanting. Mind you, I think I would recommend it to readers older than me. It's very gory.
It's about five blonde sisters who all are fancied by the boys across the road who collect artifacts to do with these girls. It's very obsessive.
I should probably sleep now. I can feel my tonsils telling me they will infect soon. Please no. I really am looking forward to john green. I just hope the girl I'm going with can come. She's in Malaysia. Her grandfather just died.
And on that merry thought goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment