Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bout of Books Challenge

I know, I'm not actually doing the bout of books readathon because it is mocks time. However I just love buying books so:

Imagine if you will: you’ve just received some FANTASTIC news! You have won a $100 book buying spree! Now comes the hard part though: what books will you buy?! For this challenge, you’ll be creating your book buying spree wishlist, and sharing it in the comments or in a blog post.

Ok, I'm doing £100 pounds because I live in the UK.

If you know me, feel free to buy me any of these.

I actually own a physical copy of LFA and a kindle version of Paper Towns but I really want the American Cover of LFA and the old British cover of Paper Towns. I have The Travel Book which is amazing but not the Cities book. If only I were richer.
I really really want the American Copy of Eleanor and Park. It's just so gorgeous.
 I have a Kindle version of fangirl but it ranked #6 on my top books of 2013 and I love the hardcover and oh how I want a physical copy. I also really want Lola and the Boy Next Door but every Waterstones in the country is selling 50 bazillion copies of Anna and the French Kiss but no Lola and the Boy Next Door. Come on I expected more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment