Sunday 5 January 2014

New Years Resolution #6

My 6th New Years Resolution was to write more reviews.

I'm going to set myself a challenge.

I want to review every book I read in 2014 (my goodreads challenge is 75 books). It's just because I watch a lot of booktubers (book youtubers) and I hate it when people do hauls and they've bought these really interesting sounding books or books that I've read and I'm interested in their opinion and they never read them or review them.

I get that they have book buying addictions and I know everyone is known to go a little mad when entering Barnes and Noble (or Waterstones or the London Review Bookshop) but I try to read every book I buy unless I loathe them and they're more than 400 pages.

So, I've already read three books so far and I'll try and write and upload as quickly as possible.

They may not always have pictures and I'm sorry about that because of kindles and often it takes a lot of time so sorry.

I love reading and writing and communicating and I hope I can get that across.

Bring on the 75 review challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment