Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sophie, no one cares.

Why do I keep writing these to buy lists? I know most of you won't care. Sure, you want stuff. Seriously though, review When You Reach Me. Iphoto crashing is not an excuse.

I like to have goals. I don't know why but I'm very driven by them. I know what I want in the near future and most of the time I know what I want long term. That's why this year new years resolutions have become very important to me. One of the things I plan to do is have a monthly "wrap up" where I tell you which posts I've written, how many books I've read, which films I watched and how far I am into my New Years resolutions.

So these TBR posts aren't for you.They're for me.

Now go away Sophie and get some sleep.

Night

1 comment:

  1. You can tell which posts I write late at night because they're completely incoherant.

    ReplyDelete